M Brooks Adrenaline 23
Newly updated with lighter cushioning, the men’s Adrenaline GTS 23 offers a perfect balance of support and softness that results in a smooth ride for miles at every speed. Lace up and find out for yourself why these men’s running shoes have been runner favourites for over twenty years. BEST FOR…Added support
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just mean cushioning? It’s not all about arch support either.
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
- Not sure if you need extra support? Try our Shoe Finder for an easy self-assessment.
New midsole features soft and lighter weight DNA LOFT v2 cushioning.
- Super-soft, but never too squishy.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA, because they react to your unique stride.
- Shoe Category- Support
- Arch- Medium, Low
- Midsole Layout DNA LOFT goes beyond the heel, all the way to the forefoot, for a buttery smooth stride.
- Support Technology- GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired
- Outsole Technology
- Blown Rubber, Abrasion-Resistant Rubber
- Upper Technology- The engineered upper hugs the foot for a secure fit while also improving breathability.
- Experience Type- Cushion
- Surface- Road
- Weight (g)- 10.4 oz
- Midsole Drop (mm)- 12mm