**Run groups are currently suspended until Kingston’s class order is lifted April 30th. **
Join our free run groups that focus on strength, speed and endurance:
* Please respect social distancing and COVID-19 Protocols. Do not attend any run groups if you are feeling ill, have recently been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 or traveled to a red zone or have been in contact with anyone who resides in a red zone.
- MONDAY NIGHT RUN: A fun 5-10km easy run which circles back to the pub for post workout beers and munchies.
West End: Riverhead Brewing Company (631 Fortune Crescent) @5:30pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT WORKOUT: Session is coached by store owner Al Cantlay. During the winter months (until mid-march), hill workouts meet @ the corner of James St. & Main St. in Barriefield. (Park at the top of the hill by the rock garden) Workout starts at 5:30pm.
Be prepared to challenge yourself!
- THURSDAY LADIES RUN: Suspended until regular store hours resume.
- SATURDAY TEMPO RUN: Join us Saturday morning at 9am for a tempo or hill workout. Contact store the day before to confirm location.
- SUNDAY LONG RUN: Suspended until regular store hours resume.