Join our free run groups that focus on strength, speed and endurance:
- MONDAY NIGHT RUN: A fun 5-10km easy run which circles back to the pub for post workout beers and munchies.
West end: Riverhead’s (631 Fortune Cres.)Lagers & Joggers @ 5:30pmDowntown: The Kingston Brewing Company’s (34 Clarence Street) Running Dragons @6pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT WORKOUT: Session is coached by store owner Al Cantlay. During the fall, we tackle Fort Henry Hill. Park at the athletic centre and walk over to the information booth (at the bottom of Fort Henry hill). Workout starts at 5:45pm.
Be prepared to challenge yourself!
- THURSDAY LADIES RUN: Every Thursday night, rain or shine, the ladies leave the store @ 6 pm for a 5-8 km social run.
- SATURDAY TEMPO RUN: Join us Saturday morning for a tempo (speed) workout leaving from the shop at 9:15am. If you’re running late call the store for route.
- SUNDAY LONG RUN: Get some easy long miles in on Sunday morning. The group leaves the store at 8:30am for an hour run and meets for coffee post-run.