Join our free run groups that focus on strength, speed and endurance:
- MONDAY NIGHT RUN: Meet at 6pm at the Kingston Brewing Company (34 Clarence Street) for a fun 5-10km easy run which circle back to the pub for post workout beers and munchies.
- TUESDAY NIGHT WORKOUT: Session is coached by store owner Al Cantlay. During the winter months (until mid-march), hill workouts start at 5:45pm meeting @ the corner of John St. & Main St. in Barriefield. (Park at the top of the hill by the rock garden) Be prepared to challenge yourself!
- THURSDAY LADIES RUN: Every Thursday night, rain or shine, the ladies leave the store @ 6 pm for a 5-8 km social run.
- SATURDAY TEMPO RUN: Join us Saturday morning for a tempo (speed) workout. We leave the store at 9:15.
- SUNDAY LONG RUN: Get some easy long miles in on Sunday morning. The group leaves the store at 8:30 for an hour run and meets for coffee post-run.