Join our free run groups that focus on strength, speed and endurance:
- MONDAY NIGHT RUN: A fun 5-10km easy run which circles back to the pub for post workout beers and munchies.
Downtown: The Kingston Brewing Company’s (34 Clarence Street) Running Dragons @6pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT WORKOUT: Session is coached by store owner Al Cantlay. During the winter months (until mid-march), hill workouts meet @ the corner of James St. & Main St. in Barriefield. (Park at the top of the hill by the rock garden) Workout starts at 5:45pm.
Be prepared to challenge yourself!
- THURSDAY LADIES RUN: Every Thursday night, rain or shine, the ladies leave the store @ 6 pm for a 5-8 km social run.
- SATURDAY TEMPO RUN: Join us Saturday morning for a tempo (speed) workout leaving from the shop at 9:15am. If you’re running late call the store for route.
- SUNDAY LONG RUN: Get some easy long miles in on Sunday morning. The group leaves the store at 8:30am for an hour run and meets for coffee post-run.