Join our free run groups that focus on strength, speed and endurance:
- MONDAY NIGHT RUN: A fun 5-10km easy run which circles back to the pub for post workout beers and munchies.
West end: Riverhead’s (631 Fortune Cres.)Lagers & Joggers @ 5:30pmDowntown: The Kingston Brewing Company’s (34 Clarence Street) Running Dragons @6pm
- TUESDAY NIGHT WORKOUT: Session is coached by store owner Al Cantlay. During the summer months interval workouts happen on the track! Meet at Kingston Memorial Centre (303 York St.) Warm-up begins @5:30pm followed by a 45min workout!
- THURSDAY LADIES RUN: Every Thursday night, rain or shine, the ladies leave the store @ 6 pm for a 5-8 km social run.
- SATURDAY TEMPO RUN: Join us Saturday morning for a tempo (speed) workout. In an effort to try and beat the heat we will be meeting at RMC arch at 8am until August 24th. Regular workouts resume August 31st leaving from the store at 9:15am.
- SUNDAY LONG RUN: Get some easy long miles in on Sunday morning. The group leaves the store at 8:30am for an hour run and meets for coffee post-run.